Scorpio Guy Likes a Pisces girl but the girl behaving suddenly distant and cold?

there is a pisces girl who I like (at work), we connected amazing at first hung around for a bit and seemed like she was interested. But now though we are frnz and hang around in a group, she has become kind of cold. She not responding the same way and I had told her that I found her cute and wanted to get to know her. She would share little stuff about herself and all but now not really. She will be like "you want details". Yes, though she said she has nothing for me when confronted but her body language and physical touch was very different to me. It was not friend like. She then said her bf whom she just broke up with very recently in 3 yr long distant relationship, is coming back and may be they planning to get back but she is not sure at all. I have been very nice with her and pamper her like a guy would do when he likes the girl. She told me always about her ex but never his name.

I'm an emotional and sensitive scorpio boy that I am and 27 yr and she is five years younger. After knowing her for just few days you I could tell that I like her. She is generally very sweet and nice to everybody to talk to but suddenly she has been behaving like that. I do understand that Pisces girls take a lot of time to open up and move at their own pace. But I'm really getting disturbed as I see nothing positive happening I feel. I try my best not to think but we scorpios over think and over analyze.

After reading all the pisces girls personality traits and how they react, I'm wondering what must I do ? I really like (yes even though I don't know anything about her) I'm usually quite funny but now I get nervous as she's behaving like that and I asked her is anything wrong.? Are u being indifferent with me?? SHe said nook….I don't have trouble talking with girls and charming them but I don't know what is wrong. Am I too fast or expecting too much ?

Please help people...

Now she also proposed that we just be colleagues or office friends and not get to personal. the reason being because too much drama happened with the events involving external factors and also where I felt she was giving mixed signals when she was just being friendly, that piled up. And I'm the one trying to convince her to just be normal and the good friends that we were like before and forget all the crap that happened. But she is not getting convinced even though I told her that I will make sure there will not be any drama of any sort….so i think i just got to respect her decision ??

Can do anything to work it out, please help guys ?

Must I ignore her and be very distant for her realize or just be normal ??

Jeesh....

Forget horoscope signs...:rolleyes:

She's wisely decided that a work-location relationship is a bad idea and she's put her money where her mouth his.

And she's absolutely right...

Keep it professional, keep all discussion work-related and forget the personal.

Thank your lucky stars (haha) that she has a mature head on her younger shoulders.

Imagine the drama you'd go through if you began dating, got intense and serious - then broke up.

Bad news.

Chalk this one up to a constellation misalignment.....

Hornylildevil

TaraM is right and I know from experience, dipping one's pen in company ink really is a bad idea. Now, as an astrology geek, I guess you know that a Pi/ Scorp relationship should be great. So just keep it light, friendly and playful for now. With luck, one of you will get fired and you can swoop in! JK, seriously, if you ever get a chance, it should be great, depending on both of your charts, NOT just your Sun signs. Best of luck!

• Like 1