im confused??...shes confused???

insearchof

dont know which forum to post this in so i put it in 2 areas...anyway....ok...met a girl bout a year ago...we started talking and even dated for about a week until she said she just wanted to be friends....i said fine and proceeded on...well....the thing is we never stopped hanging out with eachother....we were together everyday....went everywhere together....we were insperable...the best of friends...literally.....i asked here out a few times after that but she said she just thought of me as a friend...i couldnt understand it....she would tell me she loved me and always wanted to be with me....i mean..all of our freinds couldnt undertand her either....they always thoguht we were dating but we never were.....we never kisssed...but always flirted....there were times when u know..that ur alone and u almost kiss but then u just dont...we had some of those times...but then....her old BF came back into her life...they got back together.....and she completely shut off any contact with me for 8 months....not a word....just as i had finally accepted the fact i would never really speak to her again she all of a sudden text messages me on my birthday on a secret name so that no one would know who she was...she told me how much she missed me and how she thinks about me constantly and how she misses all the things we used to do....she keeps telling me she is sorry for what she did and how she ruined our my life and our freindship....she said she misses me soo soo much and that she loved me and that i was the best friend shes ever had.....she says her boyfriend doesnt let her get near me or talk to me or talk about me or anything....she said everytime they see me he always asks her if she misses me and she told me that she has to lie to him so he doesnt get mad but deep down inside shes screaming to say she misses me so much....but she doesnt...we talked for 4 hours the other night when she messaged me and we talked about all the great times we had together....she said she'd do anything for things to go back to the way they use to be......what is she trying to say to me?? what does she want me to say??? what should i say to her?? im so confused....i mean...if she wanted to be with me that bad then why doesnt she.....i dont understand.....is she scared to tell her feelings for me??

hi

i know exactly how u feel, i am in a similar situation as u

basically, i met this girl thro a mate almost a year ago, we neva really got on well for about 2 months and then suddenly we used 2 txt/call/see each otha every single day

we were unseperable, we did everything 2gether, i used 2 see her everyday, all day almost

every1 thought we were going out with each other for months adn months, no1 could understand that we were just mates but every1 still thought we wud make a great couple

i have neva had sex with her, i hav kissed her a few times in the past

she neva used 2 hav ajob or nothin, i had a job n supported her alot wen she needed it

over the last 1 month she has got herself a job and afforded 2 get a car

since then she has spent alot less time with me, talks 2 her old friends again and is basically not payin me hardly any attention that i really am wishing

i really miss her, and i miss the old days wen it was just me and her

she calls other people wen we r 2gether, tells me that shes meetin other male friends later in the day

little does she kno that it really really makes me cry inside

i miss her so much, i just wish she was my best friend again

i fancy her, i even loved her at one point, she knows this but has always told every1 n me that we r just mates n nothin more

2nite, we spoke on the internet for a bit, she neva sed bye, i txt her 2 say wat she was doin but no reply

i went 2 a club n i saw her with her other mates

it was 1 of the hardest things i've had 2 look at

she hardly paid any attention 2 me all night, i just left on my own

i think our friendship is comin 2 an end

it's so hard 2 accept that after all we've been through 2gether

i can't understand why she doesn't feel the same for me, my heart crys for her 2 pay me attention and spend time with me like the old days, but she just talks 2 me different now, doesn't giv me hugs and is basically lookin alot happier with other mates

i feel like i wanna cry at this moment in time

there is nothin i can do 2 change this and it is going 2 take me along time to accept the fact that i hav lost a best mate and sum1 i cud of married :-(

sorry 2 go on

she hardly speaks

hi

i know exactly how u feel, i am in a similar situation as u

basically, i met this girl thro a mate almost a year ago, we neva really got on well for about 2 months and then suddenly we used 2 txt/call/see each otha every single day

we were unseperable, we did everything 2gether, i used 2 see her everyday, all day almost

every1 thought we were going out with each other for months adn months, no1 could understand that we were just mates but every1 still thought we wud make a great couple

i have neva had sex with her, i hav kissed her a few times in the past

she neva used 2 hav ajob or nothin, i had a job n supported her alot wen she needed it

over the last 1 month she has got herself a job and afforded 2 get a car

since then she has spent alot less time with me, talks 2 her old friends again and is basically not payin me hardly any attention that i really am wishing

i really miss her, and i miss the old days wen it was just me and her

she calls other people wen we r 2gether, tells me that shes meetin other male friends later in the day

little does she kno that it really really makes me cry inside

i miss her so much, i just wish she was my best friend again

i fancy her, i even loved her at one point, she knows this but has always told every1 n me that we r just mates n nothin more

2nite, we spoke on the internet for a bit, she neva sed bye, i txt her 2 say wat she was doin but no reply

i went 2 a club n i saw her with her other mates

it was 1 of the hardest things i've had 2 look at

she hardly paid any attention 2 me all night, i just left on my own

i think our friendship is comin 2 an end

it's so hard 2 accept that after all we've been through 2gether

i can't understand why she doesn't feel the same for me, my heart crys for her 2 pay me attention and spend time with me like the old days, but she just talks 2 me different now, doesn't giv me hugs and is basically lookin alot happier with other mates

i feel like i wanna cry at this moment in time

there is nothin i can do 2 change this and it is going 2 take me along time to accept the fact that i hav lost a best mate and sum1 i cud of married :-(

sorry 2 go on