Can I continue this friendship?

Heatemyheart89

Heatemyheart89

Hello

Basically lately I have managed to fall out with 3 people in the same friendship group ( yay go me). The first girl stopped talking to me because she spoke about my level of attractiveness for about 3 hrs and I told her enough I find this insulting. I apologised after, she ignored this. Another girl hasn't really contacted me as this girl is her best friend. They both claim I am a negative person( I am really not). Realistically we don't have anything in common at all I am into psychology/real life stuff(psych degree, trainee counsellor) and they like fantasy.

The third is a guy in the group who said he doesn't like me because I told him he should care more about people once . Out of this group I am friends with 1 other person who seemingly feels the same way as I do and reassures me it isn't me. I really don't think I am a negative person I have done so much for these people (bailed them out when in trouble, gone with them to stuff they want to do, lent them money etc.)

Up until recently we were all good friends but now they don't want anything to do with me, I am gutted. Can I keep up a friendship with the only guy who likes me?I can see it is awkward for him and I feel so awful when he talks about my ex friends.

Thanks for reading!

You can, introduce him to some of your other friends and start a new group that way he has more friends and you keep this one.

• Like 1