Should I get back in touch with an old friend?

BassWalker

I can't decide if I should try and get back in touch with an old friend or just forget about her. We dated before and I was looking to start get back into dating her again but unbeknownst to me she was coming out of the closet. Honestly, it was shock to me. What angered me was that she used to be one of the most friendliest people and in span of a year she completely changed she wouldn't even hang out with some of her old friends because she was engaged.

Then one of her good friends confined in me thinking that I could convince her not to cut out her past friends. First, I asked if we could hang out and she said no, and I was pissed because I thought we were still good friends. I thought it was the woman that she was engaged to was being a bad influence so I wrote her a message which I shouldn't have done when I was mad but I basically called out her fiance to which she replied saying for me to not email, or call her anymore.

It's been three years, would it makes any sense to try and catch up with now?

Your intent is to reach out to her, but you made a mistake under duress a while back. So you figure it's okay to contact her even though she had warned you not too. You should respect her wishes for NC (NO CONTACT) and leave it at that. Case closed! Move on!