urgh, difficult position

robaday

So I know this girl, known her for maybe 12 years, were close friends and shes been really good friend. Im also good friends with her boyfriend and hes a great guy, respect him a lot.

Anyways so she recently confessed she has feelings for one of her colleagues, another guy. she says shes bored in her relationship and really likes this guy.

I wish she hadnt told me this. While Ive known her longer than her bf, Ive become really close to him and he doesnt deserve this at all. The way shes treating him and cheating on him kinda disgusts me.

Guess if those two break up, hes gonna know i knew and never said anything.....I really dont like the position shes put me in here....its kinda like id rather be completely oblivious - how can i stay out of this and maintain both friendships?

You can't. You need to distance yourself from it and let her know that because you're friends with both of them, to keep her personal life to herself because you don't want to be caught in the middle. Otherwise, this could turn ugly fast. You don't want to be standing there when the shoe drops.