Hopeless love situation

Hello i am in a huge love crisis for years. I will tell you a medium-sized story of mine. Please read and write your opinions about this situation, i need to hear all kinds of comments from you. :)

I am a 21 male, desperately loving this girl. I met her almost 7 years ago in 2006.

2006: We met and become friends, we were in the same high school together for 4 years. She was always a close friend of mine during the school, laughed my jokes, i laughed hers, we gave each other nicknames, we were both good friends.

She was so brilliant, beautiful, clever and amazing, i thought that she is the only one who can understand me totally.

2008: i felt that i was slowly felling in love with her. But i never had the guts to ask her out, even though i always felt like she was the one for me, i never could say this to her. I feared that our friendship would end if she says no to me. So i tried to ignore this feelings and focused on other stuff.

2010: after graduation, life tore us apart, we went to universities in different cities.

2011: i tried to forget about her, i tried to love another girl, it didn't worked out. I briefly thought that i was finally over her, but my feelings were not agreeing with me.

2012: i barely could see her once or twice in a whole year.

2013: i figured that i can't live like this anymore so i requested assistance from our close friends in hope of meeting with her once, and telling her about my feelings. Currently i am trying to meet with her, but i guess i can fail arranging a meeting. If it happens i am planning to call her and tell my feelings with a phone as a last resort, because believe me, i waited too much.

I love her for a long time, want to be much more than friends, but she probably doesn't feel like that way. :(

MY 2 QUESTIONS to my listeners are:

1-)Now you all heard it, in this situation, is there a chance for me to be accepted by her as a boyfriend? or will we be "just" friends, eternally?

2-)Is telling my feelings to her in a phone good idea? Is there a risk for me to ruin it more this way?

Please feel free to express your opinion. :)