Why Can't A Great Man Find A Great Woman!!

Midnight Magic

Midnight Magic

My boyfriends best friend Jim is going through hell right now with a woman. This is his 5th one that has broken his heart, and it sickens me because he is the closest man to being perfect that I know.

Trust me if I were single I would be making a serious move on him.

Jim has a great personality, looks awesome, has compassion for people, is funny and financially set.

But why can he only find women who use and abuse him.

Currently he is hanging on to a woman with four kids each one from a different father. Their ages are 15, 13, 8, 6 and she is 40. The ex husbands are hanging around all the time, either picking up or dropping the kids off on the weekends. He has been with her for two years and he gave her a really expensive diamond promise ring.

The one daughter repeatedly says to his face I wish you were dead, and the other ones deliberately go through his house and ruins his personal items and clothes. Yet she does or says nothing to them. The one daughter invites all her friends over from school when they skip out and consume all the liquor and food in his house.

Last week his house was broken into and nothing was touched but everything was gone thru, his drawers, his clothes taken off the hangers, his personal items looked thru, but nothing was stolen, even the police think it was odd that he has so much gold chains and rings and money, yet nothing was taken.

Anyways her kids can not find her so they call him, he gets worried as she should have been home, so he drives to her work thinking she is having car trouble .. only to find her sitting with four men who are pretty much feeling her up at the table and when he shows up one guy grabs Jim and starts beating him up and they hurt him pretty badly.

Black eyes and a bloody nose, as well as a broken arm. And they all knew his name and everything about him, where he lived, where he worked and etc.

And while this was happening she took off with one of the guys as she was so scared of what was happening. I can not believe that she left him there to get roughed up. Then a few hours later, she calls him up and asks if he is ok, and he says no and she says what is wrong. Like is she stupid, Yes but give me a break.

And she does not think that there is a problem, she was just having coffee with them, they all asked her out in the mall, and she did not want to make them feel bad by saying no to them.

I have told him that he is a great guy and that he is single and that there is someone out there waiting for him. He just has to get by another broken heart and move on. I just know that one day he will be happy, it breaks my heart to see him in such turmoil, he can't eat or sleep as he is just sick.

I have no other advice for him, any input is appreciated. My boyfriend has taken the hard road and told him that he better look past her good looks and keep his head and other things out of her pants, that there is more to a relationship than the banging her.

Any advice is greatly needed. I wish I had some single friends who I could set up with Jim, he will make someone a great husband and father one day.

He really needs to figure out why he is attracted to loser women. Maybe some therapy would help. Would he consider therapy?

• Author
Midnight Magic

I will mention it to him.

I think he is blaming himself as he keeps going over and over the scenarios.

I will see him today so I will ask him.

Thanks

What attracts him to females like the one he's "dating". And you pose an excellent question I wonder why Great Guys can't find Great Girls - it's like we need to make a website GPU Online - Great People UNITED and carefully interview and screen the members to ensure that we maximize the opportunity for these truly great folks to come together. It's really sad isn't it? I feel for him - well heck single people in general. Dating is a horrible experience nowadays - especially with the online dating thing - it's just tough.

Best of luck to your friend Jim!!!

Jim sounds like a great guy. It is too bad these horrible women have been the ones he has put his love with. I think it is the most awful thing that he has been hurt over 5 times. I've been hurt once really bad and it Hurts, but 5 times...I don't know what else to say except that i Hope for the best for Jim. He'll get his, im positive, that great lady will be with him sooner or later.

Wolvesbaned

I knew a guy like that once. Gorgeous, stable, can cook, super compassionate, all around nice guy that gets screwed with! Back then I always thought something was up with him though for falling for such skanks.

Did I mention he's so gorgeous that girls drove back the next day to a mutual friends house just to get his name and asked for copies of pictures taken. :)