From Dating to Friends to Dating Again?

Me and this one guy were getting to know each other for 2 months then he went with another girl BUT then that relationship didn't work out and he ended up being used etc.

So I talked to him again and he said he wanted us to start over and be fiends and continue from there and see where it leads.

But my question is how does going from dating to being friends work? We already know everything about each other.

That sounds more like you're his back up and you'll get friended again when someone else more interesting comes along.

• Like 3

It could be what the poster above said, or maybe he's genuine. We don't know all the details of what happened when you guys dated. If you want to give it a shot then do it. I'd keep your guard up more the second time around, though.

Onward_Upward

Napy666:

If you want to check this guy's sincerity, it's simple: NO SEX! ... and that includes BJ's & HJ's!

That's the quickest way to find out if he's a true "friend", or if he only wants you as his "empty-out", till someone hotter comes along ;)

In matters like this, a little self-restraint goes a long way.

• Like 1
  • Author

Oh trust me I have said no to those things and that pushes guys away hahaha. But as I said before things did not work out between this guy and I. I have moved on and focusing on someone else.