How Advance Friendship

unsure4any

I met this guy through a friend and he is her brother. We had the first date and then watched movies a couple times after the first date. Of course he was dating other women and is now in a relationship. He considers us friends but I feel that we hardly know each other enough to be friends. I feel we are more like acquaintances. I am an introvert so its not in my nature right now to ask random questions because its just odd to me. So I don't know what to say to him since he is in a relationship. He works all the time and when he has time he sees his girlfriend and family and I could care less to ask about his girlfriend so there is not much to talk about. I just graduated college and I really don't have a life aside from going to school and working, so I don't have much to talk about either. So being an introvert with no social life at the moment, how can i go about talking with him and possibly working up to us hanging out again?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm not infatuated with him or anything but I just feel kind of awkward talking to him when he has a girlfriend and that our friendship/acquaintance started off with him attempting to date me.