Staying friends with women that love cheating men

Seductive

Ladies, what are your experiences? (Men, feel free to jump in).

I used to have the utmost sympathy for women that were cheated by their men, but I'm starting to have a different outlook.

Look, it's none of my business to tell you what to do. If you want to stay with a cheater, I can't stop you. But, I do find that such women that stay with cheating men have a different atttitude. They idolize their man, while projecting their bitterness and anger onto other women. They will also call "good men" losers, while excusing their man's behavior. One friend is in love with a man that tells her, " I had a three-some. I had sex with this woman and that", and she doesn't care.

I want to hear your experiences, before I share my own. I'm no longer friends with two women that worship a cheating man, and I do feel much better. I was upset at first losing some friends, but you do become who you hang out with.

If you're a woman that's in love with a cheater, I would like to hear your viewpoint too. Do you feel that there's nothing wrong with your cheating man making advances towards your friends? If your friend confronted you "Your husband makes me feel uncomfortable," would you blow her off?