how to tell my friend abbout his cheating GF !

my best friend is in a exclusive relationship with a girl for 5 months now. they look really happy together. she hangs out with our gang all the time and everyone likes her. last week i found her kissing another dude from her art class and did a low act of stalking her and found out that shes been running on my friend for 3 months now. :eek: she begged me not to tell him and also said she is madly in him and will end her affair then.but to me it looks like she is not going to. i am trying to hint my best friend about this but he will be devastated if i tell him :(. what do i do ? i dont want to hurt my friend :confused:

PS: i myself am not good with relationships.

Personally, I'd be more disappointed with my friend if I found out they'd known, yet not told me. I think this is something you definitely need to tell your friend...you don''t owe the girl anything, but surely you owe the truth to your friend, in respect to your friendship.

• Like 2
  • Author

the thing is he really is in love with her. she is his firet true love. i dont want to be the one to destroy it :( i see him a lot happy when he is around her !

the thing is he really is in love with her. she is his firet true love. i dont want to be the one to destroy it :( i see him a lot happy when he is around her !

You won't be the one destroying their relationship. It won't be your fault. It will be her fault for doing the wrong thing and cheating on her boyfriend. Don't worry about that.

I know it's hard to tell someone bad news, but I think your friend would want to know.

• Like 2
MercuryMorrison1

I agree...The right thing to do is to tell him, that's your responsibility as a good friend.

He won't like it, hell, he might not even believe you, blind love has the tendency to cloud one's ability to comprehend logic.

In the end, regardless of his initial reaction, he'll come to appreciate what you have done for him.

• Like 2
SincereOnlineGuy
the thing is he really is in love with her. she is his firet true love.

more accurately, she is his second true love.

• Author

thanks you guys.. i have told him ! he didnt beleive me ofcourse !!

but respecting my friendship ha confronted her and they have ended !!

guess i have done the right thing !! but my friend is devastated :(

• Like 1