hi guys, here is my story

i had a bestfriend since we were in same secondary school. we got up and down, but still we are real friend, we tell each other almost everything.

then i move away to another high school. we rarely speak and we hang out sometime, but still remain friends.

but few months ago we got some problem and i unfriend her in facebook, i dont think she notice it, but she never call me for like few months,

few days ago i tried to reach out to her, and call her 2-3times ask if we can talk.

she keep delaying and say she will call back.

im really want to work thing out, because i dont want lose a long time friend like this, but she dont seem like wanting to talk to me. and she leaving to go aboard for study soon, and i really wanna work things out before she leave

any advice? :(

You can only try for so long. Eventually, you will have to give-up. Your friend is angry still. That's why she will not return your calls. She is still hurt and angry over what has happened; simply, she isn't ready to forgive and forget, yet.

Best to wait it out. Let things die out. Even months may not be enough time.

Even after such time has past, she may not ever forgive and re-ignite a friendship.

You have tried to reachout. The ball is in her court; you cannot force her. Just have to wait and see...

I take it, you both are young...plenty of life left, anything can happen. Stay positive.

• Author
You can only try for so long. Eventually, you will have to give-up. Your friend is angry still. That's why she will not return your calls. She is still hurt and angry over what has happened; simply, she isn't ready to forgive and forget, yet.

Best to wait it out. Let things die out. Even months may not be enough time.

Even after such time has past, she may not ever forgive and re-ignite a friendship.

You have tried to reachout. The ball is in her court; you cannot force her. Just have to wait and see...

I take it, you both are young...plenty of life left, anything can happen. Stay positive.

she gonna go aboard to study in 15.8. if i cant work things out here, how to fix it when she so far away?

• Author
well is its something big, maybe you need to d something big to make it right instead of the phone.

or once she pick up start telling her that you know she may not want to talk to you but you want to say sorry.etc

its after that up to her to accept it and/or stay freinds.

its not something big really. its just when i ask her to hang out for few times and she didnt have time for me + she only come to me when she need advice but while i need her : she never there.

maybe different school make us apart. But i was angry so i unfriend her.

I know its not completely my fault, but i value my friendship more than my pride, so i made a move, but she doesnt seem willing to save our friendship

she gonna go aboard to study in 15.8. if i cant work things out here, how to fix it when she so far away?

You can still communicate, I'd imagine. If not, you can still try

Going from what you told Cherryplum: if she is not willing to put in effort, into restoring this friendship...there is very little in-which you can do.

Unfortunate. But you can't be the only one trying...she has to try too. She isn't.