what's wrong with my best friend?

My best friend andi have beenfriends for 6years now.

Recently, maybe in the past 2 to 3 months, she has been very weird.

She's never been the type to like to go out a lot, but we'd hang out at a yogurt shop or grab a burger. We'd also talk on facebook a bit everyday.

Lately, we hardly talk on facebook or go anywhere.she pretty much just stays at home all day all the time. A few weeks ago, she said she hates me, were not friends anymore, and especially not best friends.this was the day after we hung out and had a great time. Idk why she said that stuff but weve not talked since. She's done stuff like this before but always comes back a few days later but not this time I guess.

Her sister says thats just the way she is and I just have tk accept that.

One thing that really bothers me is within the past 6 years, I have done so much for her. Gone out of my way to help her with stuff and never accept any monetary thithings from her. I can count on 1 hand all the times shes driven when weve hungout, but I never ask for gas money. I even take her sisters out shopping or to lunch sometimes, because she rarely takes them anywhere, and ive grown close to them over the years. All of that, and she cant even treat me well...

They also dont know whats wrong with her, and when I ask her whats wrong, she says nothing is wrong.

I dont know whats wrong or what to do...

Ps, I went over to her house once to hang out there since she doesnt like going anywhere, but she went downsairs to watch tv when I got there and eventually I went down too but she barely said anything.

This behavior is like a light switch...

Edited by Brunettie
peaksandvalleys

It sounds like your friend might be suffering from some mental health issues. Possibly depression or a personality disorder. People tend to lash out at those closest to them and her sister's statement says there is a pattern that is even recognized by family. Don't give up on her yet. Try to talk to her again. If that doesn't work, you might have to accept that the friendship has run it's coarse.

• Like 1