best friend ignores me

Ok I'm a little irritated at what my friend did to me last night, maybe this is a legit reason to be upset and maybe it's not - I don't know and therefore I come to you all for advice.

Earlier this past week my best friend asked me if I wanted to do something Saturday night, since it had been so long since we've done anything or gone out I told her yes that I'd love to. So yesterday it was set that we'd go out to one of the bars and just hand out and whatnot. Well, Friday night she invited this other guy to come with us which is a friend of her soon to be ex-husband. The thing about it is the only time he becomes "friendly" with her is when her relationship is going bad which is the case now and he keeps it so her soon to be ex-husband doesn't know he's doing things with her.. if that makes sense.

Well anyways, so him, my best friend, and one of her friends and myself go out to a few of the bars here. The whole night my best friend just completely ignored me... she talked to her friend, she talked to the other guy, but it was like I wasn't even there... all she said maybe twice that night was "Sorry I seem to be ignoring you" and that was it.

I drove all three of us there, and then at the end she just tells me "XXXXX (xxx being her friend) is going to take us home" so I was just like whatever and left. and the other guy came to get her purse out of my car and was like "You aren't coming with us" and I was just like no since obviously my "best friend" just seem to blow me off basically said "goodbye" when she told me her other friend would take them home.

It just pisses me off that at first it was going to be mer and her going out and chillin', and then we end up going with two other people and the whole f**king night she ignores me, doesn't talk to me or nothing and did nothing but made me feel out of place being there.

Anyways, if you were me what would you do? Do i have a right to be upset by what she did or am I just taking it out of context and being mad over nothing?

She's done this before, but not as bad.. I mean last night she talked to me maybe twice.. 4 times at most... but other than the "I'm not meaning to ignore you" comments, there was nothing else really said.

dudesomewhere

people use me as a chauffer sometimes...of course I don't do that anymore and when I realize it I'll stop my chauffering service :p

hehe