This one friend of mine,I try to avoid him but he always says whats up and is nice...

Theres this friend of mine. I don't ang with him at all. He "Cockblocked" 2 girls from me.

In other words I was pursuing them and he got in the way, used them and dumped them, where I could have developed something. He knew I was pursuing and went ahead anyway. Now I have this amazing girl, and I am paranoid of him. He alwas jokes about doing her, to piss me off...cause he knows Im sensitive. Once I told him straight out, not to try anything, he said hes not, and he has a girl (hes single now)....He has a bad player vibe....a maleslut if you will....I try to avoid him as much as possible. Sometimes he catches me and my girl says whats up, and even pats my girl on the back hi. I wasnt mad untill, my girl said to me she dosnt like to be touched by anyone but me.....so in my mind I harbour these feelings of anger towards him and it eats me, when really he isnt doing anything......I try to forgive him in my mind, but can't...how is forgiveness good? He screwed me over twice.....I try to avoid him as much as possible. He is not a friend, what do you think? He still acts like were cool....I think the best thing is for me to be nice to him, so things dont get crazy...but not to the point where we hang out.....I dont trust him.

dudesomewhere

I knew a guy like your "friend" who used to do that to other guys girls. But then of course I realized he wasn't doing anything but being his naturally sleazy self which many girls liked, lol. Sad as that sounds...

anyway, after hearing the 2nd incident of stealing someone's girl I got fed up with it and told it like it was to him, that he was scum and nobody really liked him...except for the skanky chics

dude...

"even pats my girl on the back hi. I wasnt mad untill, my girl said to me she dosnt like to be touched by anyone but me.....so in my mind I harbour these feelings of anger towards him and it eats me, when really he isnt doing anything"

he's being slimey as hell trying to feel up your lady...man I get reminded of all those creepy guys I've come across who always try to cop a feel on women. I never play games with women and I don't play games with guys...if I don't like a guy and he crosses the line he'll know it. I might be a good and nice guy but hell if I'm a pushover. I've had girls come to me because guys were creeping them out following them and I'll get right in a guys face and just stand there. Of course it helps to be buff :D

• Author

I really don't want him to touch her in any way again. Now if he does, I think I will tell him to his face that its not cool, and she dosn't like it, and I get angry....what do you think? People tell me if I say that he will do it more, or take my kindness for weakness. I feel like telling him that ext time I catch him alone, but I don't want to stir up anything. Man he always says what up to my girl , and she dosn't like him either...the thought of them together would kill me...and he gets girls..so I protect mine from him....he punched her in the arm saying hi once........so what happened to the slimey guy you knew? Whats the best way I can create a win/win?

dudesomewhere

I got him out of my life...

I've had guys always hang out with me because of the way I look, they think I play girls, which I don't...they hope to get what they call leftovers...that's so wrong but if someone falls for it, they do so out of choice and nobody ever really makes them. There are more predatory guys out there, always lingering in the shadows to try and steal someone away or scoop someone up who feels down but never in a genuine way to uplift them and love them, only use them and toss them.

I had that same situation as you...never liked the guy but he always tried to hang around. So I played nice and avoided...after hearing the second "steal" and meeting him I forget where and he tried to play nice and hang out I told him how I felt. It was brutal :D , but I have no tolerance for people like that. I think my patience is why I didn't hold back on him. I'll let crap like that slide once, but you do it again and you'll see something.

Yeah, he's gone from my stream of life and if he ever saw me in public I just walk by and don't acknowledge scum like that and they keep their mouths shut.

• Author

Thanks! Also, now my girl told me she saw him and he dosn't say hi to her at all. Which is good, but I think he gves her this look like "**** you" cause he knows how I feel....I'm worried cause you know how this is, girls like guys who treat them like **** sometimes.....she told me he did that today, I asked her how she felt and she said "Its good, now I don't have to deal with his case." Which is positive. Thanks man. You seem very genuine, and to the heart. I like this board so much because I'm seeing alot of positive people.