My very good friend is in a relationship with my ex

WinteBlows

My ex and I broke up for about 3 years now. I actually can't get over him, he remains to be the guy in my dreams literally. But he doesn't want me anymore so I remained on silently loving him for couple of years now. But last year, i got a news That one of my friend already started dating him. She is not my best friend but she happens To be my my very good friend That she knows my almost obsession of him. She didn't approached me in any way until my birthday, well it was our birthday. We have the same date of birthday. She is already in a relationship with him. I received a text message from Her greeting Me and asking if we are okay. I said yes of course. Then our conversation ended. Even though i still Want him, i know that i don't have right to be bitter in any way, right?

Until now, I still feel the awkwardness between us. It's me actually. I know its not right to act this way with MY friend but i just cant avoid it. I sometimes wish they two broke up just like us.i know its wrong. I just cant help it.

What will i do?! Im just glad we rarely see each other.

Any advice?