dont know how to approach my friend.

hey.theres a friend of mine who i havent spoken to in a while.last time i saw her,she was hurting becuase her grandmother was seriouslly ill in hospital.since then,her grandmother has died.

i was a little stupid last time i saw her because i accidently took something of hers by mistake and she got a little mad at me.and we were on good terms because i called her at 11pm a few nights before.

so basically,i want to know how to approach her.i just want to know how things are with her as i care about her but have no idea how she is

:cool: Call her silly! If she is still mad and dosnt want to make up oh well you did ur part by picking up the phone and calling her. There is a huge possibility she would love to hear ur voice. ;)

just call her and ask how is she, and keep it cool and casual.... nothing wrong in that..... for all you know, she might be needing someone to talk to.

good luck!

confused&inneed

I think that you should call her up or go to her house to talk to her. Tell her how you feel and apologize for being distant and that you did not mean to take whatever it is that you took.

I am sure that she is grieving over this also. Explain what happened and listen to what she hays to say.

She just might be happy that you called and maybe she's hoping that you would.

It does not hurt to try, if it does not work (which i believe it will) then leave her be for a while and then try again. it never hurts to try.

:bunny:

Shes your friend :D

You shouldn't be afraid to call her. Just ask her how she is doing with her grandma, and try to ask her how she is doing so she knows that you care.