Lost my best friend, now my girlfriend?

CarlyMarie

The story with my girlfriend is here:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/397043-first-love-break-up

Just to save me some time and not have to re-type it. (Id love some advice on that too, please)

Ive known my best friend since we were about 5 years old. In middle school she started to change. Throughout high school she was a rude bitch, very preppy, just one of those typical girls in high school, except she wasnt like that around me. She was always herself. Once she started treating me like ****, I didnt think much of it. I was upset, but shes got a rough home life. A few days ago, though, she screwed me over once again and that was just the straw that broke the camels back. I told her that I love and care about her, but she cant keep treating me this way, and hopefully she eventually get's her **** together and we can re connect. It was hard but I know it was the best for me.

A few days later, this thing with my girlfriend, or, ex-girlfriend happens. I find that I lose friends for really harsh reasons. Wether its an argument, etc. Even though I know im not a bad person, and I know im a good person, it just makes me feel like im a terrible person. I try to be the best person I can be, yet I just cant help it, it brings me down. Has anyone else had this feeling? How did you guys cope?