A friend That has got too close

RadicalFlower

RadicalFlower

Hello

i have a online friend We talk alot and Like to be With each other on line he is great to talk with only Friend wise BUT he Feels he loves me and Wants me to come be with him ..and he knowsw i am married..and Am not able to do that to my hubby and Kids...Advice i could give to my friend ..what i could do about it would be great thanks...

I mean i Dont want to hurt him and he is one of my best friends as well... :(

dudesomewhere

always be cautious of those that say they fall in love when they've never known you in person. Yes there is a big difference. It is likely he never respected you in the first place and what I mean by that is this. There are those that strike up conversation, feigning friendship for one ulterior motive...to get in your pants. Sure he'll be the ear to your words because he has a goal.

A friend who knows you are married can love you as a friend if they actually love you, otherwise he has no respect for you, your marriage, your husband and especially your kids.

Let this person who is of lesser psychological fortitude go to the winds. Something isn't right there.

PS, I've been avoiding those that kill too...this sounds like the type...but that's just me saying :D

• Author
RadicalFlower

:):D

Ty For the Words and i never thought he was thinking about me like that...we end up in some sort of flirtious Talk ..When we do chat ..But HE tells me he does not want to hurt me and a part of me hopes he does now and is telling the truth about it ..

my Life with hubby Can get bored sometimes and we have problems and I tend to open up to other men ..allowing myself to get hurt again..and that is my fault but i dont want to hurt anybody while doing it ..You know :)

Miss lil Amie

What is more important to you..your hubby and kids, or the dude online who claims he loves you?

I can't tell you what to do..obviously, lol but if I were you I would try to loose all contact with the guy online. I would change my screenname..passwords..and everything. Meeting people online if very dangerous..which everyone is aware of that now-a-days!

Whatever happens..I hope everything works out for you :)

• Author
RadicalFlower

Thank you much for the advice i do appricite it :)

Ohh my kids and Hubby do come first no matter what...I dont have the same feelings he has for me..It is just he does and says i should be with him..and i tell him i cant I have kids to think about ..and a husband.But he goes on to say..Well i love you anyways..But i do not love him the way he does me..I love him as a dear friend.HE was there when me and hubby were having problems..and he got close then..We may flirt and all but i always tell him it is playfull flirt between friends..But yet he goes on with a guilt trip then.. :mad:

But thanks again so much..I am sure it will and I will Get him to tone it down a bit .. :)