Friendship to romance

browniecalgary

browniecalgary

Hi there,

I am relatively new here and have received good answer to my questions so far, hence know people give good opinions on this forum.

About 6/7 months back, I met a girl who is an event organizer and we exchanged glances, spoke for a while and gave my business card upon being asked. After that I used to get invited to various events and used to attend those that interested me. At the beginning of one event she spoke to me about my profession, showing bit of interest in what I do.

We kept exchanging e-mails, telling a bit of our professional lives and met few more times in the events. I normally meet people over coffee (at a professional level) as part of my networking endeavours and proposed the same to her. A meeting was arranged on a Friday after work, which she gave a little twist by proposing to go for a walk in the park.

I thoroughly enjoyed the walk, spoke about our professional & personal lives but at the end parted ways though I offered to drop her home in my car. A week later when I am thinking back am a bit confused if a professional meeting is tending to get romantic, or it is just my weird mind that is turning things to look the way I feel good :)

Any suggestions please?

Sorry you're not gonna like this but it's tough getting out of the friend zone once you're there.

You can try, but I'd say scale back your time with her until your feelings can die down a bit, and just enjoy the friendship for what it is.

Sounds more like your just business associates that's it. If you don't see the signs that she's interested in you, then you should drop any other thoughts in your mind right now. Seems you are missing out and want a relationship with her? But don't see it as of yet. We can't be there with you only here. But from what you have typed so far shows signs of nothing as of yet.