Sold out my friend for a girl.

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

Hey guys.

There was this girl i had a crush on ever since 3rd grade. Anyway. after like 6 years she is crazy about my friend. i tried to make them break up and make her hate him. I know it was an ******* move. anyway after all the problems. she just stopped talking to both of us and me and him are friends now again. but just one day it got onto the topic and its been a month and i barely sleep from guilt. how the hell can i do such a thing? i need to do something to assure him that im his friend and ill always stay that way. He said that he knows and that its okay now. but i NEED to make something special that will ****ing reassure him that ill never mess up again. Anything to fix this. i cant go on like this. i was an ******* and i want to clear myself.

Dragonfruit

So, you were crazy about this girl for a long time and you lost your head over it for a little while because your friend got her and you didn't and you were jealous. At the age it sounds you're at, they wouldn't have lasted long anyway. In fact, I don't think that's a reason a girl would usually break up with someone, she probably just used it as an excuse. You've said you were sorry and won't do it again. You mean what you said. You've been forgiven. It's over, move on and don't mention it to your friend anymore. :)

• Like 1
  • Author
ahmedelsaka
So, you were crazy about this girl for a long time and you lost your head over it for a little while because your friend got her and you didn't and you were jealous. At the age it sounds you're at, they wouldn't have lasted long anyway. In fact, I don't think that's a reason a girl would usually break up with someone, she probably just used it as an excuse. You've said you were sorry and won't do it again. You mean what you said. You've been forgiven. It's over, move on and don't mention it to your friend anymore. :)

Thanks but I don't think it works like that. He always helped me but he told Me that the reason of him changing was what I did made him 're think things

But it'scool. He wont see Me the same unless I prove it to him somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

If he is really your friend after he said OK, it is OK then. And you are right to make someting to reassure it will be OK from now on.

You need to speak about this seriously so that he understands how guilty you feel.When he understands that then he will be sure you will not bail on him again.