why do you think guys are doing this?

this has happened around 3 times in the past month. i am 19 years old and a college student.

i walk into an elevator while two guy friends (i am assuming they are friends.. i don't know them and they don't know me.. i go to a big college) are walking out of the elevator.. they look at me and then look at one another and smirk/smile/laugh.. they don't smile at me, but instead smile to each other. they don't say hi to me or anything because we are in passing. i do not wear anything revealing. i am usually in a winter coat because it is in the library and i use the elevator as soon as i get there. i am not funny looking, and i am the farthest thing from ugly. i really do not get what there is to smile to each other about, and i know its because of me since i usually see them first for a split second and they are not smiling then. they smile after they notice me. it has happened with 3 different couples of guys who i have probably never seen before. i don't have a bad reputation.. i am not a partier. i am a transfer student. i keep a low profile. the elevator did not smell haha.

I can't believe you even have to ask. Their smile to each other is them saying with out saying " dude this chick is smokin hot" "hell yeah she is "