I told my guy friend something very personal and his reaction was not what I expected

miss_cupcake

miss_cupcake

My friend has been curious to know why I can't "be" with a man. It all started when the topic of conversation came up one night when we were out with friends. I told him I didn't feel comfortable telling him. I have a septate hymen and require surgery to fix it.

Anyway, I thought about it and sent him a message telling him the other day. He said that when I told him it made him feel kind of happy because it's something that I have not really shared with anyone and that it makes him feel special. I told him I'd be really shy and embarrassed the next time I were to see him and he said 'naw dw' and 'ahaha cute'. The day before I asked him for some advice regarding a long distance relationship and he told me that if ever I needed to talk or anything he was there.

Yesterday I postponed basketball because it was raining and he said that next week would be fine. Plans changed and it was back on but cancelled again and when I said we'd do it next week he said "but I'm not sure about next week, I'll be a maybe for now ;)" I think he's playing a little game. We always play basketball with our friends every week and he never hesitates to come.

What do you think? We are both in long distance relationships. I would love some advice because this boy is such a mystery!

SOunds to me that when he found out that you can't have sex, he isn't interested in making plans with you. Just because he is in a LDR doesn't mean he isn't interested in sleeping with you.