Friend isnt believing me.

ahmedelsaka

Hey guys.

I really need help. Just one day, out of the blue. A really close friend of mine just sent me a message saying. "**** you man. im not messing around. dont talk to me again" and he has been ignoring my calls ever since. One day i find out that the guys in our class (or like my firends group or whatever) all just went out without me. i went and called one of them and told him to give me shady (the guy that hates me) he told me that i was talking **** about him behind his back. i swore to him that i didnt. He didnt believe me, i told him this "Think about it, we were really close, would i say that to you?" and he said "i dont know you messed up alot. remember when u told natalie about us and she made a problem for us?" (( that happened 2 years ago. and it was a misunderstanding. i wasnt wrong )) And then he just hung up on me. i dont know what to do or say. Help me please.

I think you've done all you can - talked with your friend and told him you didn't talk about him behind his back.

Do you really want to be friends with someone who won't listen to you, and believes the worst of you, even though he has no proof, and you've attempted to set him straight?

Just let the friend go, and go about your own life - if you have mutual friends continue to treat them the same as before. That is what I would do.