is this right?

darkmoon

my friend has said i smell bad - not one of my other friends, some very close, have said the same, i have asked them quietly and gently said i'd appreciate their honesty, my boyf does not think i smell either, people have sat next to me on a not crowded bus...

i'm starting to think that she is saying it to get rid of me, but she is mentally ill, so her preceptions and faculties can be faulty, i have known her twelve years so we have a track record of fun and good times, then again people change they just do, i did hang up on her i was so fed up with the insult, still, she rang me back, so she still liked me and we talked and made it up

now it's back to me at arm's length she won't talk to me on the phone but will only text me, i pay her to do my hair, she texted me to have my hair done i said that i can't afford it but would be able to next month, because i wasn't looking forward to further insult

i think she needs to see a doctor but i don't think she will, she does not think it's all in her head, my gut tells me she will say goodbye one day, sad, but that could be wrong, but i mean texts (wtf?) if you don't like somebody don't you just avoid them? no contact at all? texting only seems eccentric to me

there is one factor that bugs me though...she pretended or thought that she had a debt to pay of £40 each week, but it's not weekly it's monthly, so she only pays £10 each week, for six months i paid for the treats, i see mooching that she still likes to have from me

i never want to get this close to anyone, i will guard my independence, never be quite to trusting and open, still see people but not care quite so much, familiarity breeds contempt is a true saying, i think, she was my closest friend...

any thoughts?

Edited by darkmoon

Maybe its her sense of smell. Like i can't tolerate Chanel Nr.5, it smells of old sweat for me and I can't change it. Luckily the person who used the perfume was my mom and this is something we can discuss freely: I asked whats happened - when did she have a shower - and she told its the new gift....:D

• Like 1