insulting friend

darkmoon

she said i smell which turned out to be bull which i know because i've asked other friends if i do, i really pressed them to be honest several times on a one-to-one quiet basis..."you can tell me, i want the truth, i trust you to be honest, just say"...and they all say no i don't smell

she is mentally ill, so i think it's in her imagination, she is supposed to straighten my hair Tuesday, i asked her to before the insult, i just want to go to her place and collect my hair products, pricey at £30-worth, on top of that i usually pay her £20 for the job which is a bargain, i want to buy her some drink, part of our friendship is to have a drink that i pay for just to be diplomatic, and then just not bother with her, quietly withdrawing, atmo i think she's mooching a bit, i've known her twelve years

she is quite good at straightening my hair, but i feel so upset by her that i can't enjoy life

any thoughts?

Edited by darkmoon
Confused in STL

If she has been a friend for awhile I would overlook such a thing the first time and see if it is a reoccurring problem.

If your statement about her being mentally ill is true and not sarcastic, then I would continue to overlook it.