i kissed my bestfriend's boyfriend

aehunnix06

[font=arial][/font][color=black][/color]

well lets see i kissed my bestfriend's boyfriend, she found out and hates me..ive said im sorry countless times and i have NO CLUE at all what else to do, shes not gonna take an apology..i shouldnt of done it and i feel so bad but i NEVER want to lose her friendship..PLEASE HELP ME ..what do i say to her??

- me*

also things have changed between her boyfriend and i, we used to be really close and hes been ignoring me and mad like its my fault..what can i say to himMMMMM???

Just curiosity, it was you kissing him or it was him flirting and then kissing you?

it is quite understandable that your friend would not accept an apology, many people wouldn't.

Perhaps she will forgive you after some time, more likely she won't , *expecially* if you keep trying to talk to her boyfriend.

Please stop trying to communicate with the guy, no matter how closed you two used to be. Please understand that by trying to talk to him you are making his position worse.

If a boyfriend of mine kissed a close friend of his, I'd expect him to stop contact with the girl.

He is very probably acting angry and ignoring you because if his gf finds out you two have been exchanging one single word *she is dumping his ass for good*.

Stop trying to get to talk to him. Absolutely stop.

The *only* way you could prove your best friend with actions -not with words- that you are really sorry about what happened is keeping well away from her boyfriend.

I hope she'll forgive you with time.

If I were her, I'd kick ya to the curb, too, and on top of that, I'd kick him to the curb too. It takes two to tango. I'd make sure my best friend and my EX-bf can kiss each other at the curb!!!

Sorry to be harsh, but what were you thinking? If you were friends with someone, as you claim to be, you wouldn't be kissing her bf!!! Unless you're suffering from horrible self esteem and your validation of yourself is to see if you can steal your friend's bf, then you need counselling. Don't push her into being friends with you again, she has a right not to, do you blame her?

I had a friend who tried to "seduce" my ex, but he didn't go for it and got pissed at her and told me. I totally dropped her. I mean, I broke up with him a year after the incident, but my gosh, THINK before acting.

My theory is it had NOTHING to do with the man. Is there a chance you could be jealous of your friend? Hmmmm...something to think about

bluechocolate

Sometimes when people screw up they can't make it better ---

pyrannaste:

it is quite understandable that your friend would not accept an apology, many people wouldn't.

Perhaps she will forgive you after some time, more likely she won't , *especially* if you keep trying to talk to her boyfriend.

I would suggest you send her a card, tell her again how sorry you are and ask for her forgiveness. Tell her that you'd understand if she doesn't want to talk to you again, but you value the friendship you once had and if she ever does feel it in her heart to forgive you you'll be there. And leave it at that.

Sometimes the betrayal of a friend can hurt more than that of a lover.