What did I do ?

ahmedelsaka

Hey guys.

There is this girl that i took interest in. she is in my class. she is super shy and quiet. i started chatting to her on Facebook. We have been chatting for a good while now, we even got a little close. But I dont know why, for a good 2 weeks. she is never online. I sent her a message yesterday saying Hi. she saw it and didnt reply. I dont know why. I dont think i was boring her. i talk normally like i do to any other person. and she actually continues the conversation. like she talks too. she even said that she loved talking to me. she is REALLY shy so i dont think talking to her in person would help. she never acted strangely she just disabled chatting to me. I feel kinda offended. What did i do?

Hello

This is a very common state when we get attracted to someone very closely.

I think you should concentrate up on your future. You will surely get the success if the love is true. Don't get panic. stay cool..

• Like 1

if she has suddenly started to act different and from what your are saying i think there is something that she is thinking of a lot. either she likes you but doesn't want to go ahead with it or there is something that she doesn't like about you. best thing to do in this situation is have patience. if you persist on asking her about it , it could take a nasty turn so just let it be for the moment. don't be bothered much. she'll want to talk soon

• Like 1
if you persist on asking her about it , it could take a nasty turn so just let it be for the moment. don't be bothered much. she'll want to talk soon

That is some really good advice. If she likes you, she will get in touch with you :)