Friends and cops

Last night one of my roommate decided to have a party in our apartment, it was a small party of just good friends but later it became loud, I was not on party mood and I decided to tell everyone to leave reason being that our neighbours complain of noise and we have last warning to get evicted if anyone complains of noise. The lease is under my name and my other roommate who was not there so the roommate whose name is not on the lease was the one throwing the party. They were drinking and smoking and I had to kick them out even because I did not want any trouble with the landlord or police. They left and went to my two friends apartment which is across the street and I stayed at home. About 15 minutes later the cops showed up at their place and they took details of my friends and confisticated some weed which they were about to smoke in my apartment. Now the two friends of mine are not talking to me, what should I do

Obviously you kicking them out caused them to decide to have a ruckus to attract police and to make sure they did it right, they also had some illegal substances .... so they have a reason to be mad at you.

Seriously now ... scr*w them.