Girls who bitch about other girls who act the same way they do. Why?!

Starlett

Why do certain people complain about other peoples actions when they do the exact same thing to others? It is very hypercritical! It irritates me also. LoL. Just do not understand it.

Whatever people do, they do it because they are just trying to be happy on their part. And for people who bitch about other people, it only reflects their insecurities.

So why do we even need to bother? It's a waste of energy :)

Just let them be.

• Like 3

Because they are trying to project the ideea that they are not like that.

By saying it, it also reinforces their belief, that they are not like that.

They convince themselves they are not like that, because hey ... who wants to stare at themselves in the bathroom mirror and be disgusted ?

• Like 3
Okay so you only respect those who feed your ego.

Where did I say I only respect girls who hate on me?

Oh that's right...I didn't.

• Author
Because they are trying to project the ideea that they are not like that.

By saying it, it also reinforces their belief, that they are not like that.

They convince themselves they are not like that, because hey ... who wants to stare at themselves in the bathroom mirror and be disgusted ?

This sounds about right. When I saw it on her Facebook status I could not help but laugh to myself.

I don't hate her but do find that type of behaviour from people so annoying and amusing all at the same time when I know what they are really like.

rushingwaters

Probably because their complaints aren't meant to be taken seriously. Just a vent of words and emotions. It is indeed irritating.

Why do certain people complain about other peoples actions when they do the exact same thing to others? It is very hypercritical! It irritates me also. LoL. Just do not understand it.