How do I deal with my friend's jealous girlfriend?

I have been online friends with this guy for about 4 years. Strictly friends and nothing more. I hadn't even spoken to him for like two years until recently. He's had this very jealous girlfriend for about 6 years and all used to play the same online game together years ago but she has always been pretty cold and distant to me. One time we all went on skype together to video chat and she gave me cold looks constantly if I dared even look at her boyfriend =/ It made me soooo uncomfortable so I could never do that with her again.

Just to make it clear I have never once flirted with this guy, I treat him like a brother and we crack jokes alot and just chill. He spend the vast majority of time with her and I am always mindful of that. He has admitted to me a few times he feels he spends way too much time with her and wants some space with his friends. She tells him she feels neglected if he ever mentions he's doing anything with a female friend. When I tell him he has a right to have some space he just kinds of shrugs it off and says he doesn't care, he can't do anything about it since she gets so depressed. I feel he's being a doormat to her, but hey.

Lately me and the guy have started a new game to play together, which we play couple of hours per night maybe 3-4 times a week for the past couple of weeks. He tried to get his girlfriend to play and I even suggested it too for the sake of not causing any drama, but she said she hated that game. Now she seems to have suddenly changed her mind and feels she doesn't spend enough time with him lol... They chat to each other every single day and like I said, I am always mindful he spends more time with her then me, I have a boyfriend too afterall. I am starting to feel really pissed off but I don't know what to do. I kind of do feel sorry for her since she apparently has no friends at all. Still, I don't really want her invading our time because I feel its going to get awkward and she will get hyper jealous all over me. What do you think is the best thing to do to keep harmony?

Edited by Aedra

Honestly its not your job to keep the harmony in their relationship. All you can do is let him be the one who asks if you want to play the games with him. His girlfriend obviously has a bit of a trust issue with him, she more then likely views him enjoying his time with another female that isn't her threatening. I'm not into the whole gaming thing but my boyfriend showed me what it was about, yes he might be talking to other girls online but their playing games and at the end of the day its me he comes to. Unfortunately there really is nothing you can do, its their problem