Friend situation/ Man/Female

beinghumble

Bear with my Grammar:cool:

Hello fellow Loveshack subscribers! I'm 27 Male who resides in Florida. I have a situation with a girl I met at my job. I met her in training June of 2012. When I first seen this girl I was like wow! Googly eyes n all :laugh: . I approached her as only trying to be a friend when thats a big no no because you will end up being put in the friend zone, but that's the way how I approached it and entered. We would hang out but always as a group, so it would be me her, her friend, and one of my boys. Anyway to move things along, fast forward to October when she starts to notice me flirting, and I notice her doing the same thing, at this point its starting to become obvious that something there. Even the whole team at work can see that, people always question if we are dating..Fast forward again to December where she finally comes over to my house the first time and we make out, do a lot of foreplay but what bothers me is that she was laying in my bed with nothing on but Panties and she would not let me take them off to have penetration/sex. She was not on her period at all and the only thing I can think of is she teasing me? Why would she want to do that? Why be topless in my bed with only wearing Boy shorts while I have a full hard on and not let me take the next step.

NoMagicBullet

Think you're in the wrong forum -- "Friends & Lovers" is a better place for this post.

As for why she didn't want to go all the way... who knows? She did't want it. Unless you ask her why, you'll never know. Sounds like you two need to have a talk about what each of you want/expect, both inside and outside the bedroom.

• Author
Think you're in the wrong forum -- "Friends & Lovers" is a better place for this post.

As for why she didn't want to go all the way... who knows? She did't want it. Unless you ask her why, you'll never know. Sounds like you two need to have a talk about what each of you want/expect, both inside and outside the bedroom.

Thanks for your input, and I will move this question to that section as well.