Is she Demon possessed or jealous of my boyfriend and I?

noirprincesse

noirprincesse

[font=times new roman][/font][color=red][/color]

This particular young lady that I have been friends with for almost 2 years, finally shows me her demon side. I think she may be jealous of my boyfriend and I because we spend a lot of time together, he gives me money and let's me drive his car but I still spend time with my friends, even when he is present.

One day she asks me to go to church the following Sunday at 8am, I tell her "no" that is too early in the morning, then she gets upset and starts running on about how I need to go to church. So I tell her, look I'll think about it if you go at a later time and she says ok.

Sunday morning at about 8:30am I'm about to prepare for church, my boyfriend comes right back home from work at 8:45am, he left at 7:30am. He tells me he was in a car accident and the guy who was driving was at the hospital.

My boyfriend hurt his knee, it was slowly swelling, he did want to see a doctor so I decided to stay home and help him out as much as I could.

I went to a store near by she comes to the store, she starts telling me very loudly "I HOPE YOU HAVE ALREADY BATHE!" I tell her no I'm not going because of what happened. She starts cursing as if something was wrong with her head. She tells me that I should go to church and thank God that he is still alive. She then proceeds to say she does not want in her car anymore cause I am a sinner. Then storms out of the shop. So the guy in the store says, "That can't be the girl that I saw in the night club smoking weed!"

Next, episode.

On a Wednesday, I asked the girl if on that Saturday coming, if she could take me to pickup some party supplies for my son, she tell's me she does not know, but call her. Thursday and Friday passes I do not see her or hear from her. Saturday morning comes around no sign of her. I call her cell twice no answer.

I called another ride.

That night I was still at work the girl comes into the store saying "You f-cking &^%$&*^. You tell me to come for you (My boss and his wife were standing there) and you were not here.

I told her to go out of the store. She curses me out and tells me she aint doing a **** for me anymore.

Then it becomes worse the girl now wants to fight me.

This girl and I were close. Can anyone tell me what her problem maybe.

lostforwords

Yup.... shes demon possessed alright..... I hope you dont live in haiti... they have the worst demons i hear,....

reasontosigh

Even Jamaica, Queens is like that! :eek:

I'm thinking this person's friend is in need of an exorcism.

Nothing like a PSYCHO friend.

I'd boot her on out of my life with a possible court order. The same jealousy she feels towards your boyfriend, may be the way she feels about your children one day. People like that are SCARY!

If you are friends with her family, maybe you could see if they can lead her into some sort of therapy before she self destructs or hurts someone. It may very well be some chemical imbalance.

Yes, I have a psycho friend, too. She would always get pissy on me when I talked about the guy I liked. She didn't like the fact that I was spending time with him and she kept putting him down so that I would possibly change my mind about my feelings for him. She ended up flirting with him and I got in a verbal argument with her about it. I haven't heard from her in a while, oh well. You don't need friends like these in your life.

Miss my bOo

Do you know if she was on her period? Maybe pmsing. Perhaps she wasn't in the mood, and needed some one to accompany her to church, BUT.. if she goes to church i don't think she'd have a reason to be possed. If she hasn't told you anything about her boyfriend i don't think she's jealous. Is she single or not?