LoveShack member Arabess recovering from pneumonia

Many of you know Arabess, a Loveshack regular and may have noticed she hasn't been around much lately. Arabess works in a really hazardous environment, she's talked about it here sometimes. It's made her ill, she has pneumonia and is out of action for a while. She asked me to say hello to you all, she'll be back soon.

Please give her our very best wishes for a quick recovery. I do hope she is well taken care of and that she is following her doctor's orders. Pneumonia sucks!

We look forward to her quick return to the shack!

I've been worried! She posted about how hazardous her job was and then we haven't heard from her!

Please pass on my best to her!

Please, meanon, let Arabess know I'll send my positive thoughts to her ...and that I am looking forward to reading her great posts at LS again.

Tell her I wish for a speedy recovery for her. I'd send her a bowl of chicken soup, but it would probably get lost in cyber space.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Pass along a "get well soon" for me too :)

Curt

lostforwords

Arabess.... you damn well better hurry up and get your ass back here.... i miss my beer drinking men hating nacho and wing eating crotch grabbin homey girlfren.... and well... i miss you.... ok enough sappy s*** hurry the f*ck up..... :laugh:

:(:( I am sorry to hear your feeling ill,

you better just lay back and chill...

All of us here have you on our mind,

and really miss having you around all the time...

So a quick recovery is what we need.

So we can get a word of advice from you,

because your so sweet and kind so please come back soon and dont

waste no time!

Get Well Soon

Reaspectfully

Lori (greyskies)

Leave those sailors alone and get back here! :laugh:

I miss you, Barbie. :( Get well! :)

~Vivid

May you have a speedy and full recovery. I personally have missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. See you soon.

Arabess,

Please take care of yourself....and get your @ss back here ASAP. You're officially AWOL from LS. We may have to court martial you. ;)

Hope you feel better soon Arabess!

I've had pneumonia once and it's terrible. Take you time in recovery, and don't try to push things to quickly.

• Author

Thanks everyone. I e-mailed your comments to Barbie, she said:

THAT WAS SOOO SWEET it made me cry.

hope you get to feeling better, we've missed you.

hurry, or you'll miss the beer I've kept kidden in the darks of the hydra cave, away from all the others!!!!

quank