More problems-but worse this time

King Bowls

Earlier last month I posted a thread, well in this thread its the same girl im talking about. But everything has gone into a real cluster f. I really need some good help here because im currently in college (im a freshman) and college classes are stressful enough as it is, and this is adding on to it. So here goes...

As I stated in my previous thread, there were periods of time of her not responding to my texts. Kind of the same thing here but worse. We agreed to be friends, and that if it grew to anything more we'd be mature adults about it. Now, last week, same thing (last saturday of august) I talked to her briefly then she stopped responding. I texted her again midway through the week (I learned not to be seen as desperate) and she still doesnt reply. So this past sunday on labor day weekend, it was her birthday, and I asked what she was doing, and wow, she actually replied, saying she was having dinner with the fam. Then, 2 minutes after (I put space in between the texts, maybe I should put more minutes in next time) to not come across as someone just sitting there waiting for texts. I text her back saying if she'd like to talk later, 30 mins later, yes she did respond. She said sure after she gets back tonight. So I patiently waited until 10:25 pm to be exact. I picked this time because I saw on her facebook she posted a picture of herself before she left for her birthday get together and I thought well hell I guess shes done now. Her phone has a setting to not allow texts or calls past 11, so I didnt get a response of course, and all the sudden its past 11, then I message her on the kik messenger app, asking how it went and all, and it was one message, and still, no respone.

So now, I noticed yesterday that she changed her relationship status from single to in a relationship on facebook. Im honestly not too suprised because she lives 40-50 mins away from me and its unfair to be that way (to not want her to have other guy friends). So when I got home yesterday I sent her a message on facebook explaining how I feel about our friendship. I said I felt it was evaporating, and I dont know if you want to talk etc. and all that kind of stuff (i'll specify If i need to) to maybe get her attention.

Thing is, some people on this board will probably see me and weird or crazy for trying to keep a strong friendship with a girl who lives 40-50 mins away from me, but I do like her and really and deeply do care to keep it going. And no im not intimidated she has a boy friend, so Im trying to do everything I can (I know theres not a whole lot I can do at this point) to keep this going. She posted on facebook yesterday to another guy who isnt her boyfriend to call her. I like to think, just to avoid hurting my feelings, that because the message I sent was long that she just didnt want to reply right away. Which I can relate to because Iv had long facebook messages in the inbox from people I care to talk to and have put it off.

So finally, what does this all mean? Sorry for it being so long but I REALLY WANT TO GET THIS OFF ME, AND GET OUR FRIENDSHIP back on track, because like I said I still care despite in inconvenience of the past few weeks. Iv been thinking about calling her tomorrow, and iv really have given thought to that. My thoughts on calling her, iv weighed the goods and bads, but the bad outweigh the goods but...If I call her, best case if for her to actually answer, because I do know this, text messages cannot display the emotions that can be through a phone call AKA talking in person. And with that, maybe that would make a difference? Bad things are if its at the wrong time, shes with her bf, or eating dinner or something like that, and makes the decision not to return it. And again, i'll repeat myself, I know i seem crazy for going after someone whos been this way to me (ignoring texts and all that) but I just want it to heal and to get back on track, because, like I said, being a first year college student is already stressful enough, and any good, positive, but strong advice on how I can get her BACK, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Author

And im willing to take a chance calling her even thought the bad outweighs the good. If this friendship goes down (which damn I hope it doesnt) I wont just let it slip through and might as well take chances here an take a shot in the dark. Like I stated if she picks up and answers it'll be a different story because texts cant always tell the story of emotions like an actual person to person phone call. ( Now a days a lost art it seems lol). And one more thing I should add, she is in HS.