i did the most stupid thing.

i did the most stupid thing.

I really wanted to go out with a guy and after a year that he was saying he wouldn't because of some problems... I did a stupid thing and found out about is member of some site and in there he said he isn't over someone. i was really sad. so i told him. he had told me he doesnt love anyone. then he called me a scarrry stalker and he has blocked me everywhere.. I haven't slept last night sending him all messages but im blocked and i have no access to him in real life either...

I really regret what I did. I never wanted him to do that... **** ... I look like a creep to him after a year ... I just wanted to know how he feels so I checked.

Its like he has erased me from everywhere..

wha the hell have I done?...

I think he was always a lost cause for you in two ways. First, he wasnt into you in the first place because you couldnt take his mind off of his ex just by hanging out with him, or talking to him. Two, if he was into you, as creepy as it was, he could forgive you for stalking him somewhat, or at least not block you. He really wasnt into you if he blocked you. People wont always tell you that they arent over someone because they might feel like if they started dating you, you would feel like you have to compete with an ex.

Maybe he's ashamed to still hold a torch for his ex. Either way, he didnt want you to know.

• Author
I think he was always a lost cause for you in two ways. First, he wasnt into you in the first place because you couldnt take his mind off of his ex just by hanging out with him, or talking to him. Two, if he was into you, as creepy as it was, he could forgive you for stalking him somewhat, or at least not block you. He really wasnt into you if he blocked you. People wont always tell you that they arent over someone because they might feel like if they started dating you, you would feel like you have to compete with an ex.

Maybe he's ashamed to still hold a torch for his ex. Either way, he didnt want you to know.

At any case i hope he forgives me and doesnt hate me.

I did what i could to be his friend and i know i sucked because i loved him and i had to hide it. Which i couldnt do.

• Author

its more comforting to know you all think he just didnt block me because of what I did. Cuz i really am ashamed of myself.

Don't you already have this identical thread in a different forum?

• Author
Don't you already have this identical thread in a different forum?

I made one here first but no one answered at that time so i made another one.