Females only use their male friends

Necromancer

I found this Quote posted by "Feelsgoodman" about Friendship.

" The problem is that women usually want to be friends with men for very specific and selfish reasons. A woman's idea of "friendship" with men involves accumulating a male "fan club" comprised of beta males who are attracted to her and supply the much needed attention and validation. A secondary objective is getting these guys to do favors for her. "

Sad but true, this has been my personal experience to.

Actually... few of my female friends have confessed to me that they are using their so called "guy friends".

I once had a female buddy at school (who tries to use guys for her advantage) asking me if i could pay for her gas part of my friends car.

U know what i said to her?... Why the **** should i pay for you???. To bad the freak didn't have an answer. :lmao:

With this attitude its impossible for gals to use you for money/gas whatever. :love:

From now on i can only take advantage of them! :p

• Like 1
Cracker Jack

On the same token, most of those guys are usually only friends with the woman because they want to bang her or make her their girlfriend. I was one of the guys who thought all of my "nice gestures would allow her to see me for who I truly am" and some other nonsense. It's really their fault at the end of the day for being taken advantage of like that.

• Like 2

People only get used if they let others use them. There's always people out their who will take advantage of someones generosity or vulnerability. Whether it's for favours, money, sex, whatever.

• Like 3

You're back on form. In your last thread you sounded a bit down, and you didn't rate it at all.

I try not to use people of either gender.

Adding your own parenthetical advert about your thread do not make the description true...

I do not, have not, and will not use people.

I am a female.

There are men and women who will take advantage of people and justify it if it meets their ends. With what it says about their character, I'm amazed you would continue a friendship with someone who admits using a person.

• Like 1
MercuryMorrison1

I have to disagree with this thread.

I have a female friend whome I've known since the 6th grade and in the 10 years roughly that her and I have known each other we have always had each others back and not once did I feel like she was ever taking advantage of me.

We both have borrowd money from each other before...No biggie, we both repaid when possible. About the only way she's ever taken advantage of me is when she asks me occasionally to lift something heavy for her or similer task.

But she's been the best friend anyone could ask for.

• Like 2
I found this Quote posted by "Feelsgoodman" about Friendship.

" The problem is that women usually want to be friends with men for very specific and selfish reasons. A woman's idea of "friendship" with men involves accumulating a male "fan club" comprised of beta males who are attracted to her and supply the much needed attention and validation. A secondary objective is getting these guys to do favors for her. "

Sad but true, this has been my personal experience to.

Actually... few of my female friends have confessed to me that they are using their so called "guy friends".

So you're saying you're a beta male and part of a fan club? It must be true given tour statements about why women have male friends and you have a few female friends....

Why the heck would you claim this is a great thread in the title? It's full of worthless and sexist stereotypes. What yoy say may be true of some women - but just as many guys...gender doesn't enter the picture...

• Like 1

I'd say the OP makes a valid point. People will try to object but yeah, in a lot of cases, this is true.

There are always exceptions! And I'm saying "a lot of cases," not necessarily "most" cases.

I don't feel sorry for those 'beta' males though. Maybe I should cuz they don't seem to know any better. But I think they're kinda pathetic.

I'm female.

What a sad attitude. All I can say is, no. While attraction would flatter me, I'm happy with my guy friends because I enjoy guy stuff and never felt at ease around most females, so I genuinely and sincerely treasure mens' friendship and resent assumptions that say the opposite.

Here I thought friendship was about mutual respect. I mainly have female friends and they do me favours often, without me having to ask (Just the other day, one took me to the Cinema and paid for my ticket :p). When I'm down, they're always the ones to pick me up. Women make great friends, so I don't know what kind of woman you guys are befriending. Maybe your initial incentive, is blocking your ability to see a woman with poor character. Also, you teach people how to treat you. It's just as much your fault, for allowing it to happen.

• Like 4
Here I thought friendship was about mutual respect. I mainly have female friends and they do me favours often, without me having to ask (Just the other day, one took me to the Cinema and paid for my ticket :p). When I'm down, they're always the ones to pick me up. Women make great friends, so I don't know what kind of woman you guys are befriending. Maybe your initial incentive, is blocking your ability to see a woman with poor character. Also, you teach people how to treat you. It's just as much your fault, for allowing it to happen.

I have amazing female friends who make me strong and dont pull their punches. If I am being a typical jerk as a guy then they will slap me silly. I am a better guy for having strong female role models in my life.

• Like 4

Well there are three types of girls.

1st one is cunt who will play a mind game. she will flash her pussy (I mean not really) and act like you will get it eventually. she will ask you to do favors for her.

eg: girls asking for free drinks

2nd one is a girl with no dignity. she will take free stuffs since you offered it. 'hey he offered to pay for it. it's not my fault' eg: girls taking free drinks.

3rd one is a smart girl with a dignity. when a guy whom she is not interested offers something, she won't take it. eg: girls refusing free drinks.

In the end, it's all your fault if you got used.

RiverRunning

There are people of both genders who take advantage of the opposite sex. Exactly. If anyone asks you to pay for their food, their gas, etc., you just say, "I can't believe you would even ask me that." Let them feel embarrassed and humiliated, and then you move on.

FWIW, I'm a woman and I have NEVER asked a male friend to buy me something. When going out with male friends, I have gotten into pseudo-fights about paying my own bill. I would never feel comfortable with a male friend buying my dinner.

The only exception is my long-time gay best friend. I will often buy his food when we go out because I know he's not working. And I wouldn't feel uncomfortable if he bought me dinner, as our relationship is completely non-sexual on both sides. I've known him since we were 9 - he is my 'brother from another mother' :D

Lol @ some of the people in here blaming the people getting used.

Ah yes, let's put all the fault on the people with good hearts trying to do nice things for others.

Nevermind those women that exploit that and use it for their personal gain.

WTF? This guy is hallucinating!! I'm friends with people because I LIKE them!

To the OP... you always start these threads with potentially good topics but ruin them with inequities and gender chargered hated.

I would like to see people actually discuss male-female friendship.

I have fixed my car three times this year and moved once. My homeboys were right there every step of the way, none of my female friends were. So is being freinds with a woman worthless and one sided?

Most of my tutors through school were women who helped me a lot but not every guy is in college or like me. Most guys play sports with their friends, video games, etc... many women do not. When men and women get together as friends whose agenda are they following? what benefit do some women bring to a friendship with men?

I think these are good discussion question but why you always ruin it?

A good female friend sent a book called 'The Bachelor's Cat' home with me on my most recent trip to visit she and her husband, from their elderly dog, to commemorate the death of my cat. She also included a bouquet of artificial flowers to place at his grave site. She also booked an award ticket for me to visit them again in a little over a month. With female friends like that, it's no wonder I don't date. Why bother. Heck, why bother being married? My wife never did things like that for me. People picking. That's where it's at. Good luck.