I think my friend may be pissed at me cause i was interested in her friend

I ve met up with my friend's friend a few times when we would go hang out. i was interested in her at the start but not anymore. i got her # since i asked and said we should get together sometime.

i didnt tell friend about it and did it (called her up to get together), her friend probably told her. but not like i hooked up with her, as she gave me the busy excuse.

i tried calling friend today for lunch she didnt pick up, nor did she call me back, normally she would. havent talked to her in 3 weeks. we were ok friend last yr, but beginning of this yr we were getting closer, as we hung out more often. If this friendship is ruined because of me, i dont think i'd want to let it go to waste so easily.

altho i dont think she should've made a big deal of it. Unless if my friend had feelings for me which is possible.

I dont know if she's pissed, or jealous but might be. im not sure if i want to bring it up to her if i ever get in contact w/her such as, "hey ____ how you been lately, everything ok between us?". i know one of her friends and could ask about it, but it's probably best not to.

im gonna try to get in contact w/her later this week and see what happens.

If this is just a "friend", why is she upset you are interested in one of her friends. Perhaps she has feelings for you and you are not aware. I would dig into that first and find out the cause for her recent coldness. Also, there is no better way to find out than by talking to her about all this.

• Author

i'm pretty sure she has feelings for me, cause a month ago she asked me questions pertaining to gf's and how much gf's i had and other misc stuff.

OR she's pissed cause maybe i tried hooking up w/her friend w/o telling her first??

anyway even if i did get in contact w/her and she confessed her feelings, i wouldnt know how to respond to her. I'm going to call her sometime this week and see if she picks up....