ending a friendship....but how to really...

ILoveToToot

I have known this girl for about 8 years. In the beginning (highschool), she was a great friend. When she left for college, started hanging out with different people, she became "too busy" for me....but yet when she was home from school and was bored, she would call me. She is very selfish and spoiled but yet at times i see her wonderful heart shine through. I find i am a better person when i am not in contact with her

but one day i will get married and i i think i want to invite her, but yet i dont want to be "friends" anymore.

she still tried to contact me about once a month, maybe more...but i am quite unresponsive. I am hurt from her beyond repair, but i still have a small place in my heart for her. what do i do?

This is normal, people grow apart with age. As an adult you have so many new responsiblities in life that it makes difficult to maintain a tight knit friendship but just because you see less of each other doesn't have to mean that you less to each other. I say go on with your life as usaul and accept her as a friend whe she comes around......if you have the time.