In love with a married man who was mine first

Raja22

:confused:

This is a long story that I have to tell- I have a huge problem

I dated this guy for about 7 years. He was my high school sweat heart and my first love. To make a long story short we were young and in love. He cheated on me many times but again we were 16 years old. Time went on and he enlisted into the military. He wanted to marry someone so that he could get more money. He asked me, But I said no - I wasn't ready. So he asked some other girl that he knew for about a year. Of course she said yes and now they are married. I was asked to be his wife first.

He now has a baby and is unhappily married. (Who would've thought). I have seen this man on and off since he's been married. He says that he does not love his wife but loves me. He is now in Iraq and I now have a wonderful boyfriend who worships the ground that I walk on. I am deeply in love with my ex even though the last time I saw him I pretended not to be. I still keep in close contact with his family. We are all really good friends. I am an emotional wreck because I love this man more than life itself. I feel that I cannot breathe if something were to happen to him while he was away at war. I want to tell him how I feel but this is such a hard situation. I don't want to break up a marriage(even if it's just for a paycheck) and now there is a baby involved as well as my wonderful boyfriend. My boyfriend does not need to get hurt.

I think about him everyday and I long for him. My soul ache's without him near me. He is my soul mate. I want him back A.S.A.P

What do I do? This is very important- He cheats on his wife with other women other than me- He says that if I would've married him that things would be different. He says he's just very unhappy. Should I tell him how I really feel? What am I going to do? We are still deeply in love with each other

Please someone give me some advice!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, i can see what a catch he is, marrying for money, cheating on you, and probobly his current mrs. get over him, live your life. if it is meant to be...then it will be, with out you even having to try!

I would have to agree that this man does not appear to be any sort of a catch. He married some poor girl just so he could increase his pay and now he has a baby with her and he's cheating with god knows who.

He may say things would be different with you, but you would be wise not to believe him. I understand that you love him, but take a good hard look at his character. What kind of man would do these things? Ugh! My advice would be to move on with your life. Whether you want him or not, he's married! Even if he doesn't respect that, you should. Start trying to move on even if that means breaking contact with people you don't want to.

I wonder if this is the result of a breakup without closure for you.

That's sad, because you have not let go of something harmful. and will not grab onto something healthy.

Let this be a lesson to everyone breaking up. Finish the job. Make sure you say everything you needed to say. If you have to one last time, get on your knees and ask, by all means do it. It it takes a little humiliation to be told, 'No, for the last time, I said I don't love you', then do it.

Otherwise, 7 years later you might be still hanging on. What a waste that would be.

Because, I have a theory... Nobody will continue to love someone that doesn't love them.