What am I do to?

MsKnightSoul

Hello there, I just wanna get this off my chest, I've been friends with this dude for 3 years? we never met in person, only talked on the phone. Felt like we been friends for long ass time, he's pretty much older then me by 9 years, we always talked about meeting each other since back then. Back then i lived like 9hrs north of him, then moved west like 14 hrs, and then i finally live 45minute drive away. Still havent met, cuz i dont drive lol. Anyways, ever since we barely contact with each other. He finally got back to me by facebook, we started texting, and what not, then he tells me he been outta a horrible relationship with this chick that he found sleeping with another man in his house. him being torn apart and blah... he asked me out then i thought to myself he jumped the gun to fast, course me being stupid n said yes, blah...blah... then 1 week says he gonna end it, i agree. I havent heard from him then, but we just started talking like couple weeks ago, idk i just kinda felt pushed away since this whole thing happened. I dont know man, i just dont know what to think anymore, i feel turned off by him, i feel this friendship is mlah...2nights ago he told me on facebook that i seem different, I was soo surprised to what he had said, me thinking "i dont feel any different, i still the same girl" then i ask him today y he said it, he snaps at me and say "everyones on my back, my ex blah blah... my bills are pilling up..." hmm...I guess I wouldnt know how he feels unless i was in his shoes, i wasnt getting at him like on his back, i was just curious. I a few times i wanted to help him, but he be pushing me away, i just wanna say "eff being his friend, im done" i dont know what to do, i feel like ending this friendship, or whatever da heck this relation is.

Hi,

Why are you going to end the friendship after being friends for so long?

Now that you are living 45 min away, chances are you are eventually going to meet (when you get a car, etc).

I'd say preserve the friendship and try and be supportive as he seems to be going through hard times.

Good luck.