getting to know my friends.

hey.happy new year all.

after breakin up with my Long distance girlfriend,i went through a rather tough time.at the same time,i made some great new friends whom are friends with my original set of friends.this group of friends tend to be growing everytime we gather.

im a rather shy person and lack super confidence.it has taken a few meetings to get acquaited with even my original set of friends.i have a hard time making conversation with these rather new people.

i do understand this is natural and shyness doesnt help.id like some advice on how to not be nervous round my new friends and id realy like to know the best ways to get to know them.this is because they are a fab set of ppl and id realy like to be closer to them cos i went to a party da other day and i realised i had little to talk to them about.

thx.happy hols.

lol your topic reads: getting to know my friends

if they're ur friends, then u should already know them well!

anyway yea, confidence is something that must be trained. have high-self esteem in yourself if you want to raise your confidence. you could say confidence can be forced, but only if you are not nervous about your insecurities. I used to be like you, a shy guy even around a new group of ppl. but over time i grew out of that shell as i reached this semester in college and my confidence has sky rocketed where i break the ice and am the conversation opener to meet new ppl. I don't know the exact steps towards breaking out of your shell. but i do konw one thing...if you want to get ahead in life where you accomplish your goals and meet hot chicks, then YOU need confidence to grow and succeed. I think that was the main reason i was able to break out of my shell. w/o confidence...all you really have is yourself, unable to grow as a person.

here's something to keep in mind: fake it till you make it

force yourself to do something even though it's out of "your norm"

if you want to become someone that you want to be (confidence guy) then act that way until it becomes natural to you! :D

happy near yrs fellas