Didnt call friend after hospital app not fallen out big time!!

wildtrac77

Im a male, have had a lot going wrong/ trying to sort out in my life the last few weeks one way and another, anyway one of my close female friends mentioned she had to go for some tests re: she found a lump!! well i totally forgot about the hospital app and didnt call her afterwards to find out how it went so now we have fallen out big time over this and she wont return txts/calls etc.. what is the score?? i know im a close friend but she has a boyfriend so surely he should be the one there at times like this and not me.. why is she so upset and what do i do now???

• Author
Before jumping the gun, do you know the outcome of the results? If bad, that may be impacting on what she does at the moment.

No its not cancer and nothing very serious, (think she had a bit of a rough experience at the hospital) but they have to do more tests so her mother told me, so guess you could say not bad but not good either!

That's the main thing - but remember that it was probably going through her mind before (and afterwards whilst waiting for the results) that it may have been cancer. This would have messed her up big time I'm sure and even now she will be going through some upheaval because of how scary and unpleasant this has been for her. There is also the issue of what treatment she may still need even if nothing too serious.

All in all, she has had a very rough time (and is not through it all yet) so I think you need to give her a bit of leeway regarding how she has got so upset. If she is not returning calls, how about sending her some flowers and attach a card telling her how bad you feel and that you do very much care for your friendship.

• Author
That's the main thing - but remember that it was probably going through her mind before (and afterwards whilst waiting for the results) that it may have been cancer. This would have messed her up big time I'm sure and even now she will be going through some upheaval because of how scary and unpleasant this has been for her. There is also the issue of what treatment she may still need even if nothing too serious.

All in all, she has had a very rough time (and is not through it all yet) so I think you need to give her a bit of leeway regarding how she has got so upset. If she is not returning calls, how about sending her some flowers and attach a card telling her how bad you feel and that you do very much care for your friendship.

Yea im not worried about giving her a bit of leeway, have txt and said im really sorry etc and i shouldnt have forgotten, guess i just have to give her time and hope it comes right.