What to make of this?

Hi all,

I was good friends(or so I thought) with this family of 3 for the past 10 years. One guy is 20, the other is 19, and the girl is 16.

Firstly, they speak their native language and laugh but wont tell me why. That gets me thinking they talk about me.

Next we all compared hands and I had the smallest hands(179 mm) and the girls hands were bigger. Her brother said "My sister probably has a bigger d*ck than you" and when we went to a mall she said "the only girlfriend you will have is your hand" they all agrred and laughed.

I am concerned about my body image and Im always asking them because I have low confidence/esteem, the girl then goes on a site anoymously claiming I suck and am a homo and am just a joke in general but wont admit it was her even though I know. She tells me Im decent looking (7/10) to my face and on texts when I ask but goes online and says hurtful things that wouldnt hurt as much if she was just straight up with me.

A little bit ago out of the blue she told her brother that she would never talk to me again as she does not like me so therefore I told her brothers all the secrets she told me(i regret that now) and then things became akward as she said she was about to talk to me 5 minutes after i told her brother(which is highly unlikely) She has told me people have more important problems then me (like if she cant straighten her hair)

I explained my concerns about them laughing at me for 10 years, I lost 130lbs recently to "please" them but the guy denied everything they said and claimed I have a mental disease, which is not true. Now Im just trying to contact them to find out why they dislike me so I can change if I ever get lucky enough to have real friends.

What can I make of this and who is to blame and what can I do"?

david.bentley

dude maybe it's time to find new friends. they are bullying you; taking advantage of your low self esteem and confidence. you're definitely not to blame because you can't help who you are. if they talk **** about you like that, they aren't worth your time. if there's one lesson I've learned in my short life (I'm 17 :/ haha), its this: don't change for anyone. if people don't like you the way you are, look elsewhere for friends. hope it helps :)

I'm guessing they laugh because they know they can talk to you however they want and you'll put up with it.

These people aren't good for you. Why do you care what they think? They put you down to make themselves feel better. They're mean-spirited. I think you'll feel better if you don't talk to them anymore and stop caring what they think.