How to ask her out?

tjhunt11

Ok, so I am all new too this forum and not sure if this is the right place to put my thread, but anyway.

I have met this amazing girl who is in my tutor class I had met her a few weeks ago, we get on really well she is nice, talkative and outgoing. I was just wondering how I should ask her out? She normally drives me to tutoring as well and Next weekend will be one of the last times we see each other I was wondering how I should ask her out??

I was thinking maybe after class and when she drives me back maybe give her a hug then a kiss on the cheek (Since it maybe the last time we will see eachother, so i am sure it will be ok) then ask her if she would like too 'hang out' some time and then maybe get her number etc. What do you guys think?? I really like this girl and I think we could be something more.

I would love any advice :)

When she drives you to class next time, ask her if she'd like to grab something to eat/drink nearby after class. Asking when she's driving you home might seem a bit rushed but can still be done if you forget to ask beforehand.

If she says yes, then you can get her number at the end of the 'date' as well as arrange the second date before you say goodbye.

If she says she is busy, ask when she's next free and set up the date. Then exchange numbers.

Good luck!