Is it really a friendship

Sweetlady

I have been friends with my best friend every since we were little. We tell each other everything but, when we got up in age she started lying to meabout certain things.

Hi -

Maybe you've grown if different directions? Alot changes from childhood to adulthood. Maybe she has certain things in her life she doesn't think you agree with, and is either embarassed or weary of you knowing about it?? Are they big lies??

• Author

She just dont tell me everything like she used to. We tell each other everything when it comes down to our relationship with our boyfriends but, she dont do it anymore.

maybe you gave some negative feedback one time and she didn't agree with you? or.........maybe her new b/friend is very private and would prefer that she not say anything to you because he wouldn't want you to "accidentally" bring something up that he considers "personal".

All you can do is be her friend. :)

Good Luck and don't think that she does not want to be your friend, she is just being private!

Bubbles

• 3 weeks later...
red-rose-in-winter

Sometimes people just slowly grow apart over time. Don't take it personally, maybe she just wants some privacy on whatever is going on in her life.

I certainly don't tell my best friend about EVERYTHING that happens between me and my husband!!! But I have learned something about women friends. You can tell one friend something about your love life, and if you have a circle of a couple of friends, eventually they all will know about your love life!