Friend/love one moving?

Longish story, feel free to skip over this if you want. I just want advice.

There's this girl. She's honestly the only person I really like and trust, and I am completely in love with her. About 6 months ago, I talked to her and pretty much ended/put on hold our friendship, because I knew she didn't reciprocate my feelings, and she understood.

However, this summer she started asking to talk to me, and her friends all said she really wanted to be friends again. I didn't want to fall for her again, but then I found out that she was moving 8995 miles away in roughly 5 months, so I immediately resumed our friendship. She's a pretty closed off person emotionally, and although we are close to best friends right now, I doubt I mean as much to her as she does to me. She always wants to hang out and talk and stuff, but with her looming departure to the opposite side of the world coming up so soon, I've been thinking about her pretty much all the time. It's not as bad for her as it is for me, as she is pretty attractive, a decent person, and she'll probably make a ton of new friends and have lots of fun. I, on the other hand, pretty much dislike everybody else in my crappy school.

What I want to know is, 1st) should I keep being close friends with her until she goes or slowly back off? and 2nd) after she leaves, should I try to continue our friendship or cut it off? Thanks in advance everyone.

Edited by 5bomb