What should I do? need some advices here

Here it is, I know this girl for over a year. Since then, we became friend and I fell for her, how typical, even cliché but you can't help it, you know.

I haven't told her because she got a boyfriend. Thing for the moment are unclear between her and her guy. I know very little and I don't search for more infos, because it doesn't concern me.

I really want to tell her that I like her, I know It's a bad timing, and for that I'm willing to wait a little. But i'm in conflict with my self.

A part of me wants to tell her. But there's the other part who's stronger and tell me I should shut up about it, for the sake of the friendship. I'm not willing to cut everything between her and me, because she's really great to hang with.

What should I do? Do I tell or shut up?

While she has a boyfriend and they are doing well, keep your feelings to yourself and don't interfere. Sometime in the future, if she becomes without a partner that would be the time to express your feelings. Meanwhile, you should not keep yourself from pursuing other ladies.

Originally posted by jo1nah

I haven't told her because she got a boyfriend. Thing for the moment are unclear between her and her guy. I know very little and I don't search for more infos, because it doesn't concern me.

I would think her relationship with her current boyfriend should VERY MUCH be a concern of yours. If she is staying with him.....you need to let it go. If she is leaving.....hey, make your feelings know.