suddenly alone

waffles

Since I've come up to college this year, I've made 3 really close friends. We always hang out together; we're like a crew.

Yesterday, 2 of those friends hooked up. Now, they want to spend all of their time together. I feel kind of awkward around them now, like I'm intruding, so I'm just kind of avoiding them. Suddenly I feel strangely alone. I'm hanging out with my other friend, and some other acquaintences, but I hope I can still maintain a normal friendship with my other friends.

Waffles,

Since you are in college...are there clubs (not as in a bar but as groups of people with the same interest) which you could join to meet more friends who share your concerns or hobbies?

Just having 2-3 friends probably isn't enough to fill in the gap all the time. PLUS, some women are just kind of bitchy and don't like to share their friends with other people. Men do better at this than we do. They don't get so jealous and territorial when it comes to friends.

So, I think you would do well to make additional friends....maybe eventually some new best friends....and HEY....even the right guy in your life!!!! You have alot to look forward to.

Arabess