Facebook friends Can't really be friends, they just want fame

quietGuy13

Have you guys noticed how many friends some people have

like 100 or 80 or whatever.

They can't possibly have time for good relationships with eachone.

That's why today i deleted some of my friend. I just have 3 friends, and today i deleted 1.

Why? Cause she has tons of friends already. she is living in my city and hangs out with like a group of 10. they do fun stuff , they study together, etc.

Those are her friends. Plus she has like 120 friends in facebook and Im just 1 of the many she possibly doesn't even care about. she just added me just because.

she doesn't need me. she just added me just cause it's a habit to add people. She never even has time to chat or email me.

So im happy i just deleted her.

Any thoughts on how people just want fame?

don't think they want fame. when you're in college you basically add a ton of people as friends on your facebook for survival. for the majority of people, they can't really enjoy the college experience to the fullest unless they social network and try to make long term relationships. it's a controlled environment and a different reality in a bubble.

once college is over that network someone has collected for four years is a lot harder to maintain in the real world. the college bubble is shattered and you have to be persistent and work at keeping those relationships as people try to make careers for themselves or start families.

it's very interesting.